EVS Worker - Sublimation or HTV Transfer
Thank you for visiting my store!!
Offered in two options: Sublimation Transfer or HTV Transfer
MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND SUBLIMATION TRANSFERS MUST BE PRESSED ON LIGHT COLORED POLYESTER MATERIAL, WITH A HEAT PRESS. THEY WILL NOT WORK ON COTTON OR DARK COLORED SHIRTS!!!
*Sublimation transfers require a HEAT PRESS to be applied. They can not be applied with an iron or a Cricut Easy Press.
* The Transfer must be used on a substate coated for sublimation (mugs, etc.) or fabric with at least 50% polyester, 100% polyester is recommended and will give you the best outcome. Note: If you use 50% polyester the design will be faded on the shirt.
The fabric or substrate must be light in color. The image will not show up on black or dark colors, white or light gray is recommended.
* Sublimation printers do not print white ink. If there is white in the design it will become the color of the fabric you apply it to.
HEAT TRANSFER VINYL TRANSFERS (HTV):
*Must be applied with a HEAT PRESS
* HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) Transfers can be pressed onto any fabric of any color.
* They are printed on professional grade Vinyl with EcoSolvent ink.
* Depending on the amount of detail in the design some may have a small white border around them.
* They will come with a carrier sheet, ready to press.
*HTV Transfers do have a feel to them once applied to the shirt.